Tender for fire-fighting marine vessel with 3 independent operational modes.
Mon, 30 January 2017
A fire department needs 1 fire-fighting vessel to be available within 22 months after the contract date.
- structure material: marine aluminium alloy
- speed: not less than 35 knots
- length: between 33 metres and 35 metres
- breadth: must not exceed 12 metres (fenders excluded)
- propulsion system: 4 waterjet units driven by 4 marine diesel engines; 2 external fire pumps (each 8000 litres per minute)
Independent operational modes needed:
- transportation, training and fire-fighting mode
- chemical biological radioactive nuclear (CBRN) administrative support mode
- rescue at sea mode
The tender requires 5 copies of design and construction specifications and drawings.
Register your interest for more information from our team in Hong Kong.
31 January 2017